> > What am I doing wrong?
>
> I would argue that, while it is quite cool in principle, replica is
> the wrong way to solve the source distribution problem. I gave up on
> replica a year ago because I got tired of the kinds of problems you're
> having.

while some much-needed patches have been slow in
being applied, i don't think bugs (or a broken 9vx #Z)
imply that replica is just wrong way to replicate changes
to sources.

i was able to migrate 8 years of dumps from old 32-bit
filesytems with nothing (not a byte) lost in translation
with replica.  contrib quanstro/replica has the modest
changes i made.  i belive some of the change have been
applied to sources.