I've forked Russ' drawterm on bitbucket.org in order to get Andre's GSOC
iPhone/iOS port up.  You can find the fork:

        http://bitbucket.org/jas/drawterm

Earlier problems with the build surrounded the PTHREAD define, or lack thereof,
at certain points in the build process.  In order to ensure that all files are
built with PTHREAD defined, I've added PTHREAD and a version tag through
Xcode's strange .xconfig system.  The version string can be updated in the file
iphone/config/drawtermVersion and will show up on the starting view--hopefully
this will make certain things easier to track.

Clone and build from iphone/drawterm.xcodeproj.

I've been testing this on my iPad with success.

Notes:

  - device orientation is still not complete

Feel free to send me a message w/ your bitbucket account name if you'd like to
write changes back.

-jas