On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 6:34 AM, roger peppe <rogpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah, youtube (or better, vimeo) would be great.
> livestream is very glitchy from here too.
> (although it was fun when it did work live...)

youtube would be a pain as the videos have to be sliced and diced to
match 10 minutes.  Not sure if vimeo has similar restrictions.
Honestly I won't have much time for editing.  I'm gonna rip the tapes
to some compressed format and post them.  If folks want to edit, post
to other sites, etc. -- more power to them.  I'll do my best to rip
this week, its off of tape, so that's 7 hours and I've got more travel
this week, but I'll post whatever I rip.  In the interim, you can try
downloading the stream from livestream -- there should be in an option
with the Video-on-Demand stuff.

        -eric