/boot/fossil: labelUnpack: bad label: 0xcb 0xb2 0x3d22d532 0x8cacb517 0xfc0d00cb
/boot/fossil: fsOpen error
fsOpen: corrupted block label
fsys main open  -c 3000: fsOpen: corrupted block label

well, I don't have good words for you :-(

I think the sequence of failures here -- log messages of write errors,
then a corrupted block label -- point to a hardware problem. You might
recover with a reinstall and you might even recover if you know the
root score of venti and boot the install cd, but in any event I think
it's a bad day and you're going to need to think about a new hard
drive or motherboard.

Sorry.

ron