On Mar 22, 2011, at 9:40 AM, erik quanstrom wrote:

> hg is a pain, so the drawterm-fixes patch queue broke as
> soon as russ pulled in some changes.  i'll try to work out
> how to get this up while causing minimal chaos.

I've found that using hg mq stacks of patches are a pain.
But that's just my experience with the tool.  It's all too
easy to think that a patch is applied out of some mq managed
stack just to find that it clearly is not once attempting to
submit it upstream.  Pull, try to update just to realize that
you've got to hg qpop -a first, then remember to stuff things
back in the right order.  Needs work, well, time, it takes time.

-jas