In article <9ad5871bf83f37b7e7ed19169d389...@quintile.net>,
Steve Simon <st...@quintile.net> wrote:
>There is cfront c++ but this is so old it would probably not be
>worth getting it to work - templates never worked in AT&T cfront.

And not modern C++ in any event at this point even if so...

>The exception to this the HP cfront implementation
>which they might release if hassled.

As I recall, HP cfront was one in the same (adding the implementation
of exception handling to cfront mostly).  They did do further
work on (modern) templates but it was to an inhouse compiler.
--
Greg Comeau / 4.3.10.1 with C++0xisms now in beta!
Comeau C/C++ ONLINE ==>     http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout