On 08/06/2011 22:08, Skip Tavakkolian wrote:
if the fossil partition is /dev/sdC0/fossil on the cpu you're on, you
should be able to bring it up (assuming the configuration is sane)
using:

    fossil/fossil -f /dev/sdC0/fossil
OK, among the things I tried, I did this and had some complaints because fossil couldn't connect to venti. Now, I wonder where I can actually see the files it contains. The above command started a new fie server instance, but I don't know yet how to attach it in my current rc namespace.

Sorry for the basic questions, diving into Plan 9 is somehow difficult for
beginners.

Nicolas