Kudos to the involved researchers for valuing such public involvement. :-)

Performance numbers immediately come to mind considering the nature of
the work.  I know Ron's past talks considered bottleneck analysis, but
for those of us not running such large machines it is probably
necessary to read the numerical results that indicate what code
is/isn't ill-adapted to performance computing.

Surely though I'm jumping the gun and need to wait for Ron's talk to tell all.

Nick