If you can't run your holy grail (back off about badgers) - a web
browser - and plan9 on the same cheap ass machine (or two if you
insist on a native bunny) then I believe you can apply to the United
Nations for Whining Remedial Sillyman Assistance - and get off my
grass.

brucee

--
Don't meddle in the mouth -- MVS (0416935147, +1-513-3BRUCEE)