On Fri Dec  2 06:05:23 EST 2011, kokam...@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just installed 9front on a Celeron 2.8GHz with 1GB mashine
> on a 40GB hard drive. :-)   Yes, I just tried it for test.
> (When I used 528MB memory, I was rejected by insufficient memory).

i think that cinap's right.  some of it's gone missing.  if this machine is
pxebootable,
you can dowload
        hget http://ftp.quanstro.net/other/9pxeload > /386/9pxeloadxx
and run with
        *e820print=1
in your /cfg/pxe/$ether set.  this will print out the map that acpi gives us.
if this looks good, then there's a good chance of getting your machine
working.

if you can't pxeload, just change the url to get 9load, and install that
in your boot partition.  the 9atom cd will give you the same tools.
        hget http://ftp.quanstro.net/other/9atom.iso.bz2

hope that helps.