2011-12-20 17:09, Federico Benavento skrev:
On Dec 20, 2011, at 12:57 PM, ron minnich wrote:
it reminds me of why we went with hg on the NIX tree.

because at the time you did it things like bitbucket and the hg port came to
exist?

so what one should do, use replica to sync with sources and move the all the
contribs
to bitbucket google code?

That sounds like a pretty good idea :)

I played with a similar idea with the
http://code.google.com/p/ports2plan9/

I am however still a beginner (I hope to improve my Plan9 skills and learn as I go along with various (increasingly advanced) porting efforts without actually having an "agenda" or aim as such), but if people want to upload their contribs to that repository they are free to do so.

By the way - is someone working on an update of the Python2 port? and what about the hg-git plugin? Just wondering if I should start playing with those or leave that to someone else.