A quick question for everyone, is there interest in getting a more current
version of hg working for Plan 9 & NIX?  If so, given I've spent way too much
time in the past getting both working for other platforms, I could devote a
little time to get both prepped for future work.

Python 2.5.1 is stable, but it wouldn't hurt us to be a little closer to the
2.7.1 release.
Hg has made significant strides since 1.0.2.

Neither of these updates might help the oddities people are finding while using
Hg, but if we're looking forward then keeping current should be addressed.

-jas