On Mar 30, 5:35 am, 9f...@hamnavoe.com (Richard Miller) wrote:
> > 1) I can not resolv any name from my terminal, even though my server's
> > ndb database has declared a subnet with an default dns entry.
>
> Does 'cat /net/ndb' on the terminal show a 'dns=' entry?

this is the info cat /net/ndb gives at the terminal

ip=10.0.0.3 ipmask=255.255.255.0 ipwg::
    sys=nefertiti
    dom=nefertiti.amarna.net
    fs=10.0.0.2
    auth=10.0.0.2
    dns=10.0.0.2

So, save for the ipwg, everything seems ok. The server akenaton as
ip=10.0.0.2 and it's ndb database has declared all these services.
Why then, isn't dns working?
I made a ps at the server and all services are running: dns -sr,
dhcpd, secstored, auth, etc.

> > 2) I can not authenticate to the server with any user from my terminal
> > system even though I can see the attempted conecction in the fossil
> > console.
>
> Running the auth/debug command on the terminal may reveal a clue.

I will try that