From: 9fans-boun...@9fans.net [mailto:9fans-boun...@9fans.net] On Behalf Of
Vincent Zhao
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:44 AM
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: [9fans] I will buy laptop pre-installed with plan9!!!

I will buy laptop pre-installed with plan9, can my dream come true?

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly
confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or
disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is
subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link:
http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for
contact information on our offices worldwide.