Hello

I just installed 9front onto the second partition of my main SSD drive
and when I boot
using grub with 'chainloader +1' I get a PBS check which looks to pass
and then the
message 'no fat'.  I am thinking that my installation might be out of
sector range on the
drive; I installed on the second primary partition after a 50ish gig
first parition.  Does that
sound like it's my problem?  If not, any other ideas?

Here's what's in my grub.cfg which I got from another posting on 9fans:

menuentry "Plan9 (9front)" {
    insmod chain
    insmod fat16
    set root=(hd0,msdos2)
    chainloader +1
}

I got the (hd0,msdos2) from using the grub command line completion.
I've never seen that
format before so I'm thinking it's new, but then again I haven't
played with grub for a while.

--
Burton Samograd