> People are saying that the Wavelan PC24E-H-FC is working with plan9.
> I found a Lucient Ornico PC24E-H-FC-WIFI.  Any idea if this will work?

Since there has been no systematic attempt to track working
hardware, each purchase is a crapshoot. I own one "Lucent
WaveLAN" PC24E-H-FC that works and just bought one "IBM"
PC24E-H-FC that does not work. They're old cards, and the
non-working one could just be dead. Or, it could have subtly
different hardware on the inside. Who knows?

To enable the working card I added the following to plan9.ini:

        ether0=type=wavelan essid=MESH crypt=off station=x61 irq=11

-sl