I just discovered that I can drawterm in from a machine on the same network
with my user but it doesn't work from outside (over the internet).

I am using dhcp with just the following in /lib/ndb/local:

cpu% cat /lib/ndb/local

#
#  files comprising the database, use as many as you like, see ndb(6)
#
database=
        file=/lib/ndb/local
        file=/lib/ndb/common

auth=sources.cs.bell-labs.com authdom=outside.plan9.bell-labs.com

#
#  because the public demands the name localsource
#
ip=127.0.0.1 sys=localhost dom=localhost
authdom=mydom.home auth=myserver

and

sysname=myserver

in plan9.ini

Do I need to put the authdom and auth somewhere else too?

James