I've placed a fork of drawterm up on
https://bitbucket.org/jas/drawterm-cocoa/overview that is specifically targeted
towards supporting the recent Mac OS X 10.8 releases that dropped earlier
Carbon APIs.  A portion of the screen drawing is very similar to what is found
in p9p's devdraw, with the exception that window resize- and full-screen
options are not available at this time.  Build it on a OSX with Xcode 4.5+
using the simple command:

        make 'CONF=osx-cocoa'

The result will provide a Mach-O 64-bit executable for use on recent Macs.  If
someone wants to build it on an OS X 10.7 target then you can take a look at
the Make.osx-cocoa file and modify ARCHFLAGS appropriately.

I'll be pushing out changes to the port as I roll in updates from Plan 9
sources and add new features for OS X.  Send feedback as you see fit.

-jas