Hello Costin,

On Wednesday 31 of October 2012 18:02:20 Costin Chirvasuta wrote:
> I'm trying to get win to start rc when I run it from acme. I've set
> SHELL to "rc" but it doesn't seem to have any effect. If I button 2
> click "win" it starts with bash. If I run win from here it starts with
> rc. What am I doing wrong? The script I use to start acme is:

if you start Acme from X.org desktop, you run it in environment defined upon
login to X.org. Re-logging to X.org should do the trick.

KDE's kdm seem to read both /etc/profile{,.d/*} and ~/.profile; not sure about
~/.bash_profile or ~/.bashrc.

Cheers,
--
dexen deVries

I have seen the Great Pretender and he is not what he seems.