Thanks to Erik for the compliments concerning iwp9 :-)
I am glad you enjoyed the workshop and thank you for your comments throughout
the workshop.

As I like flying, I would actually consider flying into the local Athens
Airport, IATA:
AHN, ICAO: KAHN
(IATA uses 3 letter codes - that is the codes used, e.g., on your baggage tags.
All
commercial airports have an IATA code. ICAO uses a 4 letter code, which is used
to identify
airfields, e.g., in flight plans. All airports and most smaller airfields have
an ICAO
code. Farm strips and often do not.)

Pacific Wings has two daily flights between the local airport and Atlanta
Hartsfield.

-- Eric