> Trying to execute Go programs in 9vx suggests that somehow the new
> syscalls required by the Go runtime are not supported.  There are a
> few possible ways in which my installation is at fault, but before I
> dig deeper (or ask different questions) I want to know that the
> problem is not in 9vx itself.
>
> If I need to update 9vx in some way, it is definitely worth my while
> to do so.

Yes, the tsemacquire syscall is not currently implemented in 9vx.

If you plan to work on vx32, please use the following
repository, since it should contain the most recent work.

https://bitbucket.org/0intro/vx32

You could send patches directly to myself since Ron Minnich
handed the repository off to me.

--
David du Colombier