Forgive me,

Somehow I removed the -v from the call to go test. That makes the log print
only for failed tests.

Regarding TCP, forsyth reminded me that it's what I'd get with the std. Plan 9
system calls, which
is so.

I guess my question is… how can I interrupt a reader in that case? In C I'd be
able to interrupt it.
Now, in go on Plan 9, I can't interrupt it and I can't make the stream hangup.

What do you do in that case? Or, more likely, what am I doing wrong?

thanks