> You have no obligations at work to meet - that's the difference. They
> can't just do what they please and get paid. I know that things were
> different at Bell Labs but they are working for Google now.

I had thought Google was supposed to be a halfway decent place to work.

You create the Plan 9 operating system, the best in the entire universe,
and Google hires you, and they won't even give you a decent installation
of the OS you created?

GOOGLE YOU SUCK!

Seriously.

If Google was half as smart as people say they are, they would have a big
Plan 9 installation to develop ideas on, and they would share a lot of
Plan 9 improvements with the world because Plan 9 is the antidote to
the total crappiness of everything else, in comparison.

GIVE THE PLAN 9 GUYS ALL THE PLAN 9 THEY WANT GOOGLE!!!!!

Ben Kidwell
"mycroftiv"