Thanks Forsyth,

/sys/log/cpu is an error log. Therefore It is sure that I did something stupid.
I tried reproducing same error log, and I found Russ is very careful person.
Factotum protects against revealing users password. For example:
- protects against input such as password=xxxxxxxx (without !)
- carefully hides password in /sys/log/cpu
therefore I finally gave up reproducing the error.

Kenji Arisawa