Yeah.  Or someone who is arguably the biggest problem on the list adding
absolutely nothing other than some uninformed, dogmatically driven, rigid
meta-commentary.  Maybe that's all that person can do.  He should keep
feeling smug while turning the crank, though: he obviously knows more than
the guy who designed and wrote most of it.