On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:03:55 +0200 =?UTF-8?B?QXJhbSBIxIN2xINybmVhbnU=?=
<ara...@mgk.ro> wrote:
> I will never understand people's fascination with VirtualBox. Why
> bother with all this versioning stuff; what VirtualBox version, what
> kernel. Qemu works, and works much better.

Avoid blindly upgrading to the latest version and there is no
problem.  VB has worked the best for me for hosting variety of
OSes I use (or used to use) on FreeBSD, OS X, Linux, Windows
at various times.  Can't say the same for other VM solutions.
[Now there two fascinations you won't understand!]