Erik, quick question:

how can I go about getting it into one of my USB drives (if possible a
method without needing a working P9, because all I have are virtual
machines and I think they are in my other computer) and testing some of my
"I'd like P9 here but installing got f*ed up"? I think every time I have
tried it something or other has either made it non boot, or pretty similar
(plug, reboot, nothing, repeat)

Thanks,

Ruben