Guys, keep up the good work. One day I might even have the courage to
really go focused in learning C and come back to give feedback one day
after I read the code. That is, also when I hope to get spare time in
life to do it, usually at night by sleeping less.

I am trying to find my place to where to get started, albeit a 1000 book
on Linux Kernel is quite something for which reason I do not know why I
get the feeling that P9 is more appropiate to start with; in the same
time, for sure, not the same thing as with Unix or Linux, maybe they
share similarities in concepts? I do not think so...

Still a lot to read and discover... also asked on IRC. What's your opinion?

I like small communities :-) you feel connected... easier and not lost
in a pool of ignorance, unless you submit really bad code. In that case
I think you don't belong anywhere...

Quite a long mail so sorry, just wanted to congratulate you for sticking
around :-). This is especially because of the e-mails I read recently,
those that bring so many negative opinions on P9 overall.

P.S.: C book I have is K&R (2nd edition - ANSI) + Art of Assembly 2nd
edition from Randall, only that this one caught some serious dust on it
until more recently...

Anyways, not so technical this e-mail so... I think I will stop here :-)

Thanks for everything you do :-) and thanks to Bell Labs

P.P.S.: summer.reconstructed.pdf is still fun as hell
--
; Alexandru Gheorghe
; alghe.global {at} gmail {dot} com