From: Steve Simon <st...@quintile.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 2:36 AM
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: [9fans] OT: hard realtime, timing diagram GUI.

Hi,

Just trying to tap the collective brains fo the plan9 community.

Anyone done any hard realtime programming? I am looking for a simple GUI
tool which will read a text file I can generate from my code and display a
timing diagram. This should allow either events triggered by the clock, by
an interrupt, or by another event.

Anyone know of such a tool? I see masses of tools for drawing digital logic
timing diagrams but nothing that seems to give me what I need for realtime
code.

Thanks,

-Steve