On Sat May 17 09:55:16 EDT 2014, puta2001-...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Thanks, tried to compile kernel with no luck cause of the same syscall 53.
> Was postponing some kind of dump file system until it finally got me :) webfs
> needs 53,  so no internet. Will load some linux and copy kernels into 9fat.
> thanks

if you follow the directions i sent, i think you should be able to rejuvinate
all your binaries.
then it will not be necessary to update the kernel immediately.  essentially
you will be boostrapping
a downgrade.

you will need to update /sys/src/libc/9syscall/sys.h to build a new kernel:

/n/sources/plan9/sys/src/libc/9syscall/sys.h:49,52 -
/sys/src/libc/9syscall/sys.h:49,51
  #define       PREAD           50
  #define       PWRITE          51
  #define       TSEMACQUIRE     52