I’m trying to make a tutorial explaining the code of a not too large kernel
(9), but there are too many things to explain so I have to cut things.
So having a simple fs which does not require to explain
9p, the rpc, the mount device, etc would be great.
I know that explaining plan9 without 9p is kinda nonsense, but I would
do that in another tutorial.