sounds like an excellent idea, only one pain, the auth server uses the console
for its config

you could use erik's con Ethernet console driver so you can configure it from
another plan system, or even dial into the pi and connect back in via con.

this is not referred though, ideally you should not bye able to cup into the
auth server, for security reasons.

it's hard to hack a machine that doesn't allow logins.

-Steve