Hi Mats,

In an Acme window, try running:

Local upas/fs -f /imaps/your.mailserver.dom/username

On a Raspberry Pi, this may take a few seconds to complete with a
large mailbox.  You will know it is finished because the `fs' process
will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of Acme's tag line.
Then (also in an Acme window) run:

Mail

It helps if you already have auth/fgui running to receive your
password (if it isn't already loaded into factotum).

Best regards,
Peter
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Richard!

I've read the /acme/mail/readme but it just explains how it works not
how to configure it.

Kind Regards,
Mats

On 10/13/14, kokam...@hera.eonet.ne.jp <kokam...@hera.eonet.ne.jp> wrote:
>> okay with comparatively little ram. the primary reason that we
>> haven't pushed to replace upas with nupas by default in 9front is
>> insufficent testing with the mbox format.
>
> I'm using nupas on 9front, which is much superior than upas.
> Thanks eric!
>
> Kenji

--- End Message ---