Mats Olsson <plan9....@gmail.com> wrote:
 |I mean: How can I get the DNS name of my machine using Plan 9 on a
 |Raspberry Pi? I've tried the names I can come up with but nada. Please
 |help me out!!!

Well i have no idea what your problem is, sorry :)
Iirc from back in October you already contacted gmail.com, but the
authentication failed, right?  So DNS can't be the problem.  Kurt
H Maier followed the error link, as i did, too.  Try to change the
password to all lowercase ASCII letters and then see if it still
fails:  Maybe encoding via web interface and what gets passed from
within Plan9 is mixed up.  I did manage to setup a machine with an
8-bit password from within the nice installer and then found
myself being unable to log in because of the american keyboard
mapping which didn't produce the necessary keycode.

--steffen