On Dec 12, 2014, at 05:49, Jens Staal <staal1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would this theoretically work? The advantage of FUSE is access to a number of
> popular file systems (most notably ext4, NTFS, ZFS) and also many special-
> purpose file systems.

It's been a few years since I really looked at fuse, so I could be
misremembering things, but wouldn't you then have the port the individual plugs
into each system anyway? Fuse gives you an interconnect, but not all of that
functionality automatically. It's narrower then NDIS, which is nice, but I
don't know how much it's going to buy you on its own.