On 27 January 2015 at 16:41, David du Colombier <0in...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am starting to feel like an idiot again.
>> What I can find there seems to have 0 bytes.
>> (see the screenshot)
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> These are the images from today, but the ftp.9atom.org
> server is currently down. You have to look in an older
> directory.

ok :)
but the most recent (nonzero) one is then more then half a year old,

9atom-2014-07-08

What is the logic about when a image is taken?
I guess there must have been changes in the meanwhile, or
am I wrong and you take an image always when the file on 9atom.org changes?
If there have been changes, and if I use this (older) image, will I be able
to somehow get in sync with 9atom later on?

Thanks
Ruda