I do realize that, of course. It's merely a rather unfortunate association I can't shake off.

On 27.07.15 22:49, Daryl M wrote:
I may be showing my age, but Harvey was a 6' tall invisible rabbit.
"Harvey", 1950, starring James Stewart, Josephine Hull, Peggy Dow
Due to his insistence that he has an invisible six-foot rabbit for a best
friend, a whimsical middle-aged man is thought by his family to be insane -
but he may be wiser than anyone knows.

The description on the Harvey OS web site implies that this is the source of
the name.

Daryl