> this board has quite a number of features, and might be useful for
> education if the cost isn't prohibitive.

The list is impressive and the schematics ought to make things
simpler, but will support for Plan 9 be a real possibility?

Persoanlly, I think Gbit ether is essential and a second ether port
almost equally so.  I couldn't quite figure out what type of graphics
driver the CI20 provided or how easily Plan 9 would deal with it.

My choice would be to support MikroTik equipment in the role of
routers or CPU servers, but that of course is itself limiting.

Lucio.