On Mon Nov  9 21:10:14 PST 2015, aris...@ar.aichi-u.ac.jp wrote:
> yes, your right.
> the manual says what the code does.
> however I don’t think it is a good idea to make sense in white spaces within
> blank line.
> probably the code does not suppose blank lines within ndb entry.

i don't think it's a good idea, either.  however, changing it is not of much
value.

fwiw, there is a program ndb/vrfy that comes with a yacc grammar.  i wote it
because with 30 people fiddling with ndb files, there were occasional mistakes
and it was nice to have a way to automaticly email folks with a list of
potential
ndb errors.

if this program doesn't already whine about this iffy construct, i'd welcome
a patch!