On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 05:19:04PM +0200, lu...@proxima.alt.za wrote:
> > I have hence to ask the provider if there is something,
> > in their configuration, that could explain this
>
> If you can run NetBSD at the same time as Plan 9, you could also use
> tcpdump (whatever its current impersonation) to monitor the link.
> It's been a long time since I last did that, but it may be revealing.

I will have to snoopy and tcpdump as a last resort to try to have a clue.
Just looking at the numbers, it's like Plan9 only assembling packets in
order (1500 bytes every latency time), and reasking for packet n+1 after
receiving packet n, whatever packets being received in the mean time.
But I'm out of my depth: I'm not a TCP/IP expert.
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                     http://www.arts-po.fr/