Computing is dead.  You killed it.  Plan9 couldn't survive.  It was too good.
Haskell is a pious fraud.  Rob Pike is our Pied Piper.  Like Saint Paul.

*mic drop*

Unix fills its niche.  Android added BeOS features to Linux.  What does Plan9
bring to the table other than 9fs (now ported to Linux)?

Last nighted I was tempted to boostrap my own FORTH implementation to create a
Lisp operating system.  Then the whiskey wore off.

FORTH and LISP have both been ported to Arduino.  Plan 9 is fun to program; how
to make it mainstream?  The brain is continually cudgeled over such concerns.

If BeOS and Plan9 were merged to run on top of the Linux kernel, what would it
look like?  And if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?

Is there a problem for which Plan9 is the best solution?  Pure Programmer
Satisfaction doesn't pay the mortgage.

David