Hi,

I regularly feel slightly tempted to modify (p9p) acme so that, when a
window is maximized with button 2, the other windows tags would stack
to the top of the column, instead of to the bottom. I find that, them
being on the bottom makes it harder for me to find back a particular
window. Probably just because I'm more comfortable looking at things
at the top half of my screen rather than at the top bottom. It's also
how other GUIs behave: e.g. your browser tags are at the top of the
window.

Anyway, does anyone know what the rationale was for choosing to stack
them at the bottom? Or why it would be a a bad idea to make them stack
at the top instead?

tia,
Mathieu