Here's one of many small issues I would like explained or adjusted: I
can half run rio (p9p's rio) under xnest. I seem to recall Erik
mentioning the option, but in my few efforts, it landed up with the
newly-created windows on the desktop instead of within the rio xnest.

Is it worth my while to delve into p9p's innards and see if I can find
all the locations where this needs to be corrected? Is it going to be
one locations or far too many?

I simply can't sacrifice my browser and skype to rio, my job depends
on those two.

I'm trying hard to wean myself off Thunderbird, I detest that animal
and have made some progress with Erik's upas which doesn't get totally
confused with Dovecot on the IMAP side - very minor tweaks sufficed to
compile under 9legacy (I just copied the le/be module(s) from the
library into the "distribution").

I still need to be able to operate mailman's web interface: replacing
that will with an acme/mail utility is a bit beyond me and in any case
I think mailman's days are numbered, more so now that version 3 is
starting to take shape and is going to obsolete version 2 that by
comparison is a shrew against an elephant.

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re
2 Piet Retief St