Hi All!

Next, I'm thinking it's probably best to ask for location suggestions
for consideration and research. I've made a google doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13DHIIlFQzMsDJ2fhx18cK6AmpJlBlOICVDZMb63xz7k/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to add any locations that sound like a good idea to you.
Also feel free to add your name behind a location you'd be happy to go
to if someone has already suggested it.

This isn't meant to be the final round of voting; once we have
locations, we'll do some digging to see what's available in those
areas. Once we know that, we'll probably do a more serious poll for
attendees and a ranked-choice vote on location.

Let me know if there are any thoughts, concerns, or questions!

Thanks!

Marshall

--
Have a good day,