> Also keep in mind that Go doesn't use any of the Plan 9 libraries
> and uses its own TLS implementation. So fixing the Plan 9
> tools to support TLS 1.2 will have no impact on Go.

Makes sense.  It looks like those patches at least got things moving
again on the Plan 9 side.

I updated my bootstrap compiler and rebuilt the latest release
(1.13.5); I'm still seeing the same failures.  Some digging around
online shows that the same issues are being seen on the 9front builder
for amd64 periodically.  These don't appear to be show-stoppers, so
I'll swing back around later and see if I can suss out what's going
on.

Cheers,
Steve