Hi folks,
I recently flashed a microSD card with the official RPi image [1].

Connecting my Adafruit USB to TTL cable [2] to the right pins [3] and issuing a
`cu -l /dev/<the cu device> -s 115200` gets me a terminal session on both
FreeBSD and Raspbian (these are the ones I used), but it does not happen with
plan9 unfortunately.

I hacked just one thing after this first attempt (which did not work though): I
added the “enable_uart=1” line to the config.txt file.

I’m wondering if there is someone in this community that could enlighten me on
these issue. There is a certain level of “naivity” from my side here, but I’m
very curious and interested. plan9’s concepts look game changing to me!

Ciao,
Daniel

[1] https://9p.io/sources/contrib/miller/9pi.img.gz
[2] https://www.adafruit.com/product/954