I'm currently using /n/sources/contrib/andrey/make-3.81.tgz

My latest instructions are:

(download fix-cc branch of github.com/lufia/git)
% cd git
% ./remove-bitfields.sh
% SHELL_PATH=/bin/ape/psh
% gmake 'prefix=' 'gitexecdir=bin/git-core' 'sysconfdir=sys/lib/git'
'template_dir=sys/lib/git/templates' all

The gist, https://gist.github.com/lufia/54f6d8635e55ad642773089e1f4a6483,
is described the instructions overall for LibreSSL, Git, etc but it
contains a few Japanese text.