not the same but i am just building up a pi3b+ server running Richard’s current
kernel. i have a lightning bolt onscreen and occasional red led flashes but so
far it has bern absolutely reliable.

the only areas of minor problems: wifi does not always connect, and if it fails
it needs a power cycle, and fshalt -r can leave it wedged, again needing a
power cycle.

-Steve