Quoth Steve Simon <st...@quintile.net>:
> We where discussing mice for plan9.
>
> I have just about given up on the apple magic mouse, its a shame,
> having the nice swipe features is cool but its just too unreliable at
> detecting middle button clicks to be usable with sam.
> This maybe due to the MagicPerfs software I used.
>
> I have however found a cheap alternative:
> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Optical-3-Button-Mouse-With-Side-Scroll-Wheel-USB-3-Button-Mouse-send-mouse-pad/302784849165
>
> This is basicially a rip off of the contour mouse. Thehey work fine with
> plan9,
> my only complaint is they are a little small for my hand - I will probably
> buy a contour
> mouse one of these days.
>
> -Steve

I personally use the Evoluent vertical mouse. It's
comfortable, and has a scroll wheel and a *separate*
middle button.

I quite like it -- my only complaint is that the corded
version lacks a bit of heft, so when moving my hand off
it the cursor drifts a bit. I suppose that could be fixed
by opening it up and adding a bit of weight to the base,
but I use the cordless version just because of the weight
of the batteries.