Hello,

29.12.2020 03:27:19 Ethan Gardener <eeke...@fastmail.fm>:
You can add disks. CWFS config allows multiple devices/partitions to
form the WORM. It's like a simple form of LVM. I forget the exact syntax and I don't think there's a man page documenting cwfs's particular variant syntax, but I think it's something like (/dev/sdE0/worm /dev/sdF0/worm) in place of just /dev/sdE0/worm

Is it then also possible to remove older disks at some point (physically)? Something like this:

- WORM1 (full)
- WORM2 (full)
- WORM3 (not full)
- cache

Then removing WORM1, storing it as backup or reformat it as a new WORM4:

- WORM2 (full)
- WORM3 (not full)
- WORM4 (new, empty)
- cache

Is something like that possible? If not, it still could be an inspiration for ori's new filesystem, maybe?

sirjofri